I got Jon on the line for the first time on a day where the Browns were the top news story. So, naturally we infused the Browns news and talk with in-depth Indians discussion. For real though, it was an interesting conversation about what the sale of the Browns has done to the perception of Indians ownership and all the differing issues surrounding both teams.
- Has the sale of the Browns hurt the perception of the Dolan ownership?
- Contrasting the Browns moves hiring Joe Banner with the Indians hiring of Terry Francona
- The difference in cycle between where the Browns are perceived to be vs. the Indians
- Who has the healthier roster and how close or far are they?
- Boston fans and if they’ve always been the worst
- New York Yankees fans and if they’re savvy for not paying to see this “fraud” of a team
- Jimmy Haslam and an outsider’s perception of him and the Browns’ situation.
Thanks for listening! Tell a friend!