When you write sports at a website like WFNY for a while you get to know your own kinds of fans. As many of you know my house is divided from a football perspective because my wife grew up in Indianapolis. I spared you my wife being on the podcast, but my brother-in-law is very much a similar kind of football fan to what I think we cater to at WFNY, so I talked to him for about ten minutes about the matchup and what it’s like to be a Colts fan on the heels of Peyton Manning and with Andrew Luck at the helm today.
- How do Colts fans currently feel about Peyton Manning?
- How much easier did Andrew Luck and the draft make Manning’s departure?
- Are there any Colts fans that support the team losing this year?
- Can the Colts actually make the playoffs?
- What are the risks for the Colts with this Browns matchup?
Thanks for listening! Tell a friend!