Bye week banter with a case of election hangover. Craig and Rick talk about some of the following.
- Things like elections and superstorms can make writing about sports seem pretty silly and irrelevant
- The Browns on their bye week
- All fourth downs are not created equally
- The new Cavaliers and how exciting Dion Waiters’ Clippers game was
- Tyler Zeller and his cheek fracture / concussion
- Tribe time and what it means to break up a 68-win team
- WFNY t-shirt and a Terry Francona sighting
Thanks for listening! Tell a friend!