The cool thing about the podcast is that when something happens and even before I have a chance to outline the issue in my brain, I can send Jon an email begging him to talk to me about it on Skype. Jon, who has a nightmare travel day and wasn’t going to be able to write about anything for today, let alone this breaking news, gives me a 30 minute window, throws the headset on and we talk through it together. We are in the future people. And I like it.
- Did the Toronto Blue Jays really just become contenders?
- What does this mean to Bud Selig and fellow baseball owners to see the Marlins bait and switch?
- Given a free-spending ownership group, would you support this trade, baseball-wise, if the Indians got back what the Blue Jays just got back?
- The Blue Jays just took back more payroll than the entire Indians organization in five players.
- What about the free agent market and the Marlins artificially bidding it up one year?
- Are the Indians gearing up to be sold?
- And much much more…