There were no mixed feelings about the result, but that doesn’t mean there weren’t a whole host of things to talk about as the Browns beat the Steelers this Sunday. Scott and Craig opened the mics on Sunday night to break it all down.
- Was Pat Shurmur confident on Sunday and how did it come across on TV?
- Was Trent Richardson over-used and effective enough?
- Pat Shurmur’s victory speech and CBS studio talking heads’ response
- Browns rookies are perfect against the Steelers
- Should Pat Shurmur have let Colt McCoy throw even a single pass?
- Jimmy Haslam and the white flag promotional cancellation
- Jimmy Haslam and Mike Holmgren’s early exit
- Browns questions from Twitter
- The NFL draft
- What is the fate of Dick Jauron if Shurmur goes?
- Is Trent Richardson healthy?
- Is Weeden “the answer?”