The Brownies are 6.5 point favorites against the 2-12 Chiefs. The Chiefs have been the NFL’s worst team, but played their best game in a 27-21 win last week over Carolina.Several former Browns have prominent roles with the Chiefs these days. Quarterback Brady Quinn, running back Peyton Hillis, head coach Romeo Crennel, and offensive coordinator Brian Daboll all spent time in Cleveland.
Although the Browns have been winning of late, fans still crave an end to end decisive victory. With the Browns almost a touchdown favorite over Kansas City, hopes are high that this will be the week Cleveland gets the convincing win fans crave so badly.
In case you missed the Joe Thomas and Peyton Hillis catfight, relive it below in this week’s WFNY Brown’s coverage.
Some additonal reading:
- Chiefs vs. Browns reader survey
- Browns’ Joe Thomas calls Peyton Hillis’ time in Cleveland “toxic”
- Joe Thomas’ Peyton Hillis comments just felt like the truth
- Peyton Hillis to Joe Thomas: “Get over it.”
- Tom Heckert’s future may rest in his own hands
- NFL news: Browns’ punter Reggie Hodges receives Ed Block Courage Award
This is your Browns-Chiefs open thread.