Rick and I have been talking “offline” about fan use of the word “we” when describing their favorite team. He uses “we” and I do not or at least try my hardest not to do so. Rick and I were wondering if that’s even a compelling topic, but I found it interesting. Let me know if I’m the only one. Additionally we talked about:
- How impressive was the Browns win over the Raiders?
- Phil Dawson’s streak ends at 29
- Tom Heckert’s drafts panning out
- Using Montario Hardesty
- Weeden’s rough start
- Trent Richardson’s solid finish
- Josh Cribbs returning the ball from 9 yards deep in the end zone
- Buster Skrine’s struggles
- Shurmur’s timeout vs. challenge
- And an update on the gentlemen’s bet Rick and I have over the Redskins vs. Browns spread. This is another topic where we wondered if anyone was remotely interested or not. Again, you can let us know.