It’s like a WFNY episode of “The Real World.” “What happens when people stop being polite and start getting real? A guy who grew up with Christmas and a guy who grew up Hanukkah discuss their holidays to gain a better understanding of each other and also unite in the universal creepiness of The Elf on the Shelf.” Anyway, that was only the first couple minutes. Then we talked about the following…
- The Browns won, but does it really matter for Pat Shurmur with Joe Banner?
- Same with Brandon Weeden. He’s done alright, but has he done well enough for the Browns to stop seeking alternatives should they become available?
- Jacob goes “yay” or “nay” on Mark Sanchez, Mike Vick, and Alex Smith
- How about Mark Reynolds?
- Why have the Asdrubal Cabrera rumors faded so quickly?
- Are there intangibles that even sabermetrics folks missing with guys like Nick Swisher?
- Shouldn’t the Indians be able to afford 2-3 free agents in the $10-15 million range at any point in time?
- The Indians working the off-season for what end? PR?
- The Kansas City Royals trade with the Rays and what it means for the Indians