Most anyone who has listened to sports talk radio in Cleveland is familiar with Hiram. I know him on Twitter now too and decided I wanted to talk to him a little bit about what drives him to call so much. How he arrives at his thoughts on the Browns and why he can be so aggressive attacking local hosts. After following him for a while I find him to be a different kind of thinker, but he insists on packaging himself in such a way that he ends up being abrasive. So, how would Hiram come across in a more long-form conversation? You’ll have to listen to find out.
- How many times do you watch each Browns game?
- What drives your mostly negative opinion of the Cleveland media?
- Do you want to be like Trivisonno and end up going from caller to radio show host?
- Tom Heckert and where he ranks among the drafters over the last few years
- Pat Shurmur, his inevitable future and what the perfect outcome would be
- Joe Banner: Will he really be making the football decisions?
- What’s Hiram’s local sports talk radio power rankings?
- Is Brandon Weeden criticism fair?
- Should the Browns consider a replacement?