What better way to start 2013 than with a Brian Spaeth chat? After writing my article about the Browns and their handling of the media, Brian wanted to talk about it. He initially thought I was being a “baby.” Is that the way he finished thinking about it? You’ll have to listen to find out. (Tease.)
Here’s what else we talked about.
- The Browns and the current Cleveland media
- Twitter and the information economy
- What do the Browns owe the media?
- What do the Browns owe the fans?
- Chip Kelly and his agent controlling the message
- Does talking in the face of rumors help the Browns in any way?
- How injured and needy are Cleveland sports fans?
- How much does LeBron have to do with it?
- What about the 24 hour news cycle?
- Cougar Town
- Funeral reality TV shows