I don’t believe Jon was joking when he told me that we shouldn’t post this one today. We went for a long time and we talked about a lot of things, but I think Jon’s feeling is that we got too big for our britches. When going into these podcasts I prefer not to have an agenda per se, but this podcast might have benefited from an agenda. We talked about lots of things, including sports, but we also got off on some tangents. Anyway, in the interest of putting all our potential warts out there, here is the podcast.
Did we do OK? Was it a misstep? Let us know in the comments.
- The Browns, their ownership and patience
- The Indians and their ownership and patience
- Craig watched a national NBA game
- Deconstructing sports fans’ defenses of their favorite sports
- Owning up to your own homerism for your favorite sport
- The Pro Bowl and the band Train
- The Goo Goo Dolls on Live from Daryl’s House
- Omar Vizquel doing a karaoke version of “Broadway” by the Goo Goo Dolls
- Jon’s database project over the weekend
- Craig’s deathmatch weekend
- Plagiarism and whether it is a good sign for the artist who commits it
- Much much more…