One of the younger, newer WFNY’ers, Ryan Jones, came on the podcast to give the young man’s perspective on the NBA All Star game and a bunch of other stuff. Overall there were a few rough audio moments where Ryan sounded like Max Headroom, but I think we survived.
- Kyrie Irving and the all star break
- Live music vs. the album
- Ryan quotes a Kesha song (No, really.)
- The VMAs and how old you have to be to still watch them
- John Legend and his great National Anthem
- Rookie Sophomore game
- Muggsy Bogues and Brook Lopez doing a buddy cop film
- NBA Pictures vs. WWE pictures
- “Breaking Ankles” and how common NBA language confuses regular people
- The Cavaliers and tanking
- Dan Gilbert’s ability to sell a rebuild and how long he has to “finish”
- What if it doesn’t work?
- Will the Cavs have an asterisk next to them until the day LeBron retires?
- NBA vs. Branding vs. older fans
- Drew Carey’s sports ownership and fans voting on the fate of the GM
- Seattle Sounders draw 50,000 fans a game