The third podcast of the week and finally I gave Scott the chance to break down a few things. The idea was to give Scott the reigns to talk about MIT. I ended up feeling like I talked more than ever on one of these things. I don’t know if I should let you in on my secret, but the key to this whole podcasting thing is kind of just getting out of the way sometimes. (Shh. Don’t tell anyone.)
Here’s a rundown…
- The Browns and secrecy: Is it OK?
- MIT Sloan conference (again)The iPhone app
- Daryl Morey and the Rockets and what it means to the Cavs
- What does it mean to the Browns?
- Free agency vs. the draft and Mike Wallace
- Spending now vs. spending later
- The Moneyball moment in baseball
- Tony Dungy and his ability to motivate his team
- Analytics and style of play
- Stability in organizations and coaching staffs
- Ray Horton and how long he’ll be in Cleveland
- Phil Dawson, Josh Cribbs and whether the Browns need them
- Pierre Garcon vs. Mike Wallace