Craig is in Boston this weekend for the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, but that didn’t stop him from calling me up for another podcast episode.
Admittedly, I like most of my fellow WFNY writers are pretty envious that Craig is lucky enough to take in this impressive and prestigious sports media conference in person, and so we started off spending a couple minutes talking about the conference. And from there, the conversation kind of went all over the place.
Here’s just some of the things we discussed…
- MIT Sloan Conference
- Our strange inability to remember other writers’ names
- What do we make of the Shaun Livingston resurgance? Is it luck?
- What happened in Washington?
- Coming back from catastrophic injury and overcoming the mental and physical setbacks
- Polarization on the internet
- Eric Mangini and the internet muscles on both sides
- Should the Cavaliers wait until 2014 or should they make a move for someone sooner?
- Dion Waiters, improvement, and confirmation bias