Kirk wrote a fantastic article exploring the trade market available to the Cavs and I wanted to go over it and push him further on it since it has been out there a few days. Of course we also talked about some other stuff like Dwight Howard.
- Kirk’s NBA Draft Rumors article
- Being an eighth seed and the pains of it
- The finishing of one three year plan and starting another to compete for a title
- Oklahoma City trading Harden one season too early to Houston
- Should OKC have played one more year and taken a CLE deal?
- Did people expect Harden to be as good as he’s been this season in Houston?
- Demarcus Cousins and how scared we all are of him
- Luol Deng and why he might or might not work
- Joe Johnson contract hell
- Deron Williams and the Brooklyn cap space situation
- Dwight Howard and whether or not you can gamble with him
- Would you take a chance on Dwight Howard with the Cavs? (hypothetically)
- The Dream scenario and how Kevin Love is not a possibility
- What if the Cavs do nothing?
- How coachable are the Cavs’ young guys like Kyrie Irving, Tyler Zeller and Tristan Thompson?
- Missing Delonte West and loving his game
- Ben McLemore and Nerlens Noel and who they can become