This week’s casual Friday Podcast with Denny was a lot of talk about Cleveland and it’s development. We talked about the land bridge from at the Horseshoe casino and also the city’s deal with the stadium.
- Hanging out in downtown Indianapolis for Thanksgiving
- Not traveling with a pregnant wife
- Spatchcocking a turkey
- How big a turkey fan are you?
- Denny’s slashed tire
- Denny painting with a stencil
- The Long Winters
- When a record label holds together with like bands
- The Cleveland music scene
- The development of Cleveland as a city
- How do you pronounce Oregon?
- Landbridges, casinos and Cleveland
- Regionalism and where Cleveland needs to start
- Taxes, stadiums and Jeff Saturday
- The Washington Nationals stadium
- D.C. United playing at RFK