- Scott Raab talking about the Browns
- Dumpster fire’s use in the mainstream
- Joe Banner and the ego that goes with firing Chud
- Jimmy Haslam’s role in the firing
- The informational path from Mike Lombardi to the media
- How should fans react to this today?
- Was Rob Chudzinski the wrong guy for the job?
- Rob Chudzinski’s own issues and how they impacted his own firing
- Tony Grossi’s post about Chud refusing to cut Greg Little and Shawn Lauvao
- Professional sports leagues are cartels, not pizza parlors
- Scott: “We’re prisoners, not customers”
- Is there anything Haslam and Banner could say for Scott?
- Media should have an adversarial relationship with the front office
- The Kyrie Irving situation is going to end the same way the LeBron one did
- The Art Modell move continues to haunt coverage of the Browns
- Andrew Bynum, the media and the Cavaliers’ future
- Brian Windhorst continues to be one of the best Cavs beat reporters
- The Kyrie Irving scenario and how it’s playing out
Scott Raab talks about Rob Chudzinski being fired and Andrew Bynum – WFNY Podcast – 2013-12-30
Filed Under: Podcast Tagged With: Andrew Bynum, Art Modell, Brian Windhorst, Browns, Chris Grant, D'Qwell Jackson, Greg Little, Jason Lloyd, Jimmy Haslam, Joe Banner, Joe Thomas, Johnny Manziel, Josh McDaniels, Kyrie Irving, Michael Lombardi, nfl, NFL Draft, norv turner, Pittsburgh Steelers, Ray Horton, Rob Chudzinski, Roger Goodell, Shawn Lauvao, T.J. Ward, Tony Grossi