I wanted to catch up with Dan Parker to talk about the Browns, music and other stuff.
- Pictures of thermometers
- Regardless of if the Browns made the right move, they embarrassed themselves
- The Rob Chudzinski rumors and when you finally believed it
- How much of the Chud firing was the “pissed off billionaire” ethic?
- Could Jimmy Haslam become a Jerry Jones type?
- Joe Banner and what is his burden
- Chud and his relationship to Hoyer
- How hard is it to decide on a QB in training camp?
- Josh McDaniels and whether he would impress us in an interview
- Jim Schwartz and what defense he might run
- It’s typical Cleveland to watch the Chiefs blow a lead in second half
- Chud + McGahee
- DP is ticked off by A Perfect Circle’s boxed set
- A Perfect Circle’s version of The Spaghetti Incident
- Holding music hostage in the digital age
- The weird relationship between bands and artists in the modern world
- The Super Bowl in New York and having a cold weather Super Bowl
Check out this episode