I talked to Zac Jackson at Browns training camp today about coming on the podcast and eight hours later he was on it. I’m a fan of Zac’s work and was glad he was willing to come on.
We discussed the following…
- LeBron James coming home and that impact on media
- Fantasy football
- Twitter block parties
- Whether Zac ever reads the comments
- Zac’s hybrid role of reporter and columnist for FSO
- Local media strategies for covering LeBron James
- The vast disparities between athlete culture and fan culture
- Twitter death threats
- much much more
I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot of things, but it was a great conversation and Zac was on for over 30 minutes.